Members of the destroy-Trump media were desperately attempting to spin the President’s first State of the Union address Tuesday night, but were forced to report on polls that show the vast majority of American’s highly approved of Trump’s primetime speech.
According to CBS News, a whopping 75% of Americans liked what they heard from their Commander-in-Chief, with 25% disapproving.
The figures broke down largely along party lines, with nine in ten GOP viewers saying the address made them “proud” and nearly half of Democrats saying it made them feel “angry.”
“Eight in 10 Americans who watched tonight felt that the president was trying to unite the country, rather than divide it. Two-thirds said the speech made them feel proud, though just a third said it made them feel safer. Fewer said the speech made them feel angry or scared,” admits CBS.
The positive feedback gives the President more political capital as the government sets its sights on tackling immigration reform, a hot-button issue last addressed in the 1970s.
Trump outlined his vision for overhauling the nation’s outdated immigration system Tuesday night, saying he was prepared to provide a “pathway to citizenship” for nearly 2 million ‘Dreamers’ in exchange for billions in border wall funding.
HANNITY: Mainstream Media TOTALLY ADDICTED to Attacking TRUMP
Speaking during his opening monologue on ‘Hannity’ Wednesday night, Sean unloaded on the mainstream media; saying liberal journalists are completely “addicted” to attacking the President.
“Hating President Trump is their drug in the media. By the way, to them, it’s more addictive than heroin and crack cocaine,” said Hannity.
“In their liberal media bubble, a Trump tweet literally sends them into orbit. Alka-Seltzer in water, they bubble and fizz every day. It’s like a dopamine rush to their brains, the drug is that powerful they can’t duplicate it any other way,” he added.
“Not only are they all a bunch of sheep… But they’re drug addicts in this sense: They crave their next Trump tweet, they need their fix,” said Sean. “If for some reason there’s not a tweet within 24 hours, there’s not a comment, there’s no fake outrage, well then they have to latch onto something that’ll satisfy their craving, they race back to their gateway drug: Trump-Russia.”
“For over a year, you have been subjected to Russia collusion… the only thing missing are facts,” he added.
Watch Sean’s opening monologue above.
AND THE AWARD GOES TO: Trump Announces FAKE NEWS ‘Winners’
Forget about the Golden Globes or Oscars this year. President Trump unveiled the ‘winners’ of the highly-anticipated 2017 Fake News Awards on Thursday night, naming names and calling-out the worst mainstream media offenders as they breathlessly attacked the President during his first 12-months in the Oval Office.
“2017 was a year of unrelenting bias, unfair news coverage, and even downright fake news. Studies have shown that over 90% of the media’s coverage of President Trump is negative,” writes the official GOP website. “Below are the winners of the 2017 Fake News Awards.”
AND THE AWARD GOES TO…
10. The New York Times baselessly claims on its front page that the Trump administration intentionally hid a “climate report.”
9. CNN falsely reports that former FBI director James Comey would contradict the President’s claims that he was not under investigation.
8. Newsweek asserts that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda refused to shake President Trump’s hand.
7. CNN FALSELY reports that Anthony Scaramucci’s met with a Russian official, but retracts it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”
6. CNN creates a phony video to make it appear President Trump “overfed” fish during a traditional ceremony in Japan alongside Prime Minister Abe.
5. The Washington Post reports that President Trump’s massive, sold-out rally in northern Florida is totally empty, with “dishonest reporters” posting pictures of the arena hours before the public was allowed to enter.
4. Time Magazine claims President Trump had a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. removed from the Oval Office.
3. CNN asserts that President Trump and his son Donald Trump, Jr. has access to hacked DNC emails obtained by WikiLeaks.
2. ABC News reporter Brian Ross makes bogus claims about the never-ending Russia investigation and sends the stock market into a free fall.
1. The New York Times claims on the day of President Trump’s historic win over Hillary Clinton that the US economy will “never” recover.