National

DEEP STATE IN CHAOS: Transcripts Show McCabe Claimed HE FIRED Peter Strzok, Not Robert Mueller

posted by Hannity Staff - 5.21.19

Chaos and confusion continued to cause havoc at the Deep State this week, with new transcripts showing former acting FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe claimed that he “made the decision” to remove Peter Strzok from Robert Mueller’s legal team.

“Former acting FBI director Andrew McCabe claimed he ‘made the decision’ to remove Peter Strzok from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team in the summer of 2017 after a series of anti-Trump text messages surfaced between the former FBI special agent and another official with whom he was romantically involved,” reports Fox News.

“It was long thought that Mueller had Strzok removed after the texts between him and Lisa Page were uncovered. But McCabe’s apparent role was revealed in a newly released transcript from his House Judiciary Committee interview on Dec. 21, 2017,” adds the article.

“They said they had a very important matter for me to review and they needed me to come across the street and talk to them that day, which was unusual,” McCabe told lawmakers in July 2017. “I made the decision to remove him from the investigation that evening.”

McCabe made national headlines in March when he baselessly asserted that the now-debunked ‘Steele Dossier’ was “accurately represented” when obtaining FISA warrants against the Trump campaign.

“I do believe that we adequately notified the FISA Court of the information we were using, and what we thought of the information,” McCabe said over the weekend.

“I think everyone was satisfied that we had represented that accurately and adequately in the package,” he added. “I do think we represented it adequately”

McCabe was abruptly fired from the DOJ in March 2018 just days before his scheduled retirement from the agency; asserting he was removed from the bureau due to the Trump administration’s “ongoing war with the FBI.”

Read the full report at Fox News.

DEEP STATE PANIC: Trey Gowdy Says Brennan, Comey 'KNEW' Dossier Was Used in FISA Scandal

posted by Hannity Staff - 5.20.19

Former Congressman Trey Gowdy slammed top DOJ officials over the weekend for using the now-debunked Steele Dossier to obtain FISA warrants during the 2016 presidential election; saying John Brennan and James Comey Knew “full well” the material was highly questionable.

“I mean people use the word dossier and how such an official sound to it. I mean let’s just call it for what it is. It’s a series of rank hearsay compilations put together by an FBI source who was later defrocked. Paid for by the Democrat National Committee then oh by the way Christopher Steele hated Donald Trump too so that we can call it a dossier. It sounds official,” Gowdy said on “Sunday Morning Futures.”

“It’s really something the National Enquirer would blush if they printed so we know that it was used four times by the United States government,” he added.

“What we’re trying to figure out is whether or not it was used a fifth time and the intelligence assessment and you got Brennan, Clapper and Comey all three who know full well whether or not it was used in the intelligence assessment but… they’re giving you different versions, right,” Gowdy said.

Gowdy’s comments echo similar statements the former legislator made on ‘Hannity’ last week; saying he wants to know how the FBI and DOJ “assessed” the material before using it in FISA applications.

“What questions would you like answered?” asked Hannity.

“This is the fourth person in charge of investigating the origins of the Russia probe, so I’m more interested in how quickly they do it and how effectively they do it,” said Gowdy.

“There’s an easy roadmap to follow… I want to know the origins of when the bureau began to intermingle the Trump campaign with the Russia probe. What are the origins? Then I want to know how the FBI assessed Christopher Steele; they have their own internal documents,” he added.

Read the full report at Fox News.

DEEP STATE PANIC: Trump Orders FEDS TO RELEASE Strzok Texts, FISA Docs, FBI Data

posted by Hannity Staff - 9.18.18

President Trump ordered the federal government to declassify “key” material related to FISA warrants, DOJ text messages, and Russia intel Monday night; setting the stage for a potential showdown with the Department of Justice.

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed the move, saying the Commander-in-Chief instructed the DOJ and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence to release the material “at the request of a number of committees of Congress and for reasons of transparency.”

“The documents to be declassified also include all FBI reports on interviews with Justice Department official Bruce Ohr,” writes Fox News.

The President also ordered the release of 21 pages of material related to FISA warrant applications surrounding his former campaign staffer Carter Page.

Read the full report at Fox News.

+
Thank you for visiting Hannity.com. You are about to leave
Hannity.com and proceed to a site owned and operated by a third party.
Hannity.com has no control over the content of this third-party site.
Click OK to proceed.
OK
X
You may if you would no longer like to receive a newsletter.
You have been successfully unsubscribed!
Please see our Terms of Use and Privacy Notice .
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.