Gohmert’s COVID-19 and Medical Freedom Web Series
Rep. Louie Gohmert speaks with Dr. Simone Gold and Dr. Scott Barbour about COVID-19.
You can watch the entire episode above.
WATCH: Rep. Gohmert’s Medical Freedom Web Series with Dr. Simone Gold
Gohmert’s COVID-19 and Medical Freedom Web Series
Last week Rep. Louie Gohmert (TX-01) launched a new web series titled, COVID-19 and Medical Freedom: A Congressional Inquiry. The series will be highlighted exclusively on Hannity.com and feature interviews with medical professionals and experts.
In this second episode, Rep. Gohmert is joined by Dr. Simone Gold.
You can watch the entire second episode above.
WATCH: Rep. Gohmert’s COVID-19 and Medical Freedom Web Series on Hannity.com
Gohmert’s COVID-19 and Medical Freedom Web Series to Launch Exclusively on Hannity.com
Rep. Louie Gohmert (TX-01) will launch a new web series titled, COVID-19 and Medical Freedom: A Congressional Inquiry. The series will be highlighted exclusively on Hannity.com and feature interviews with medical professionals and experts.
In the first episode, Rep. Gohmert teams up with Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) to interview Yale epidemiologist Dr. Harvey Risch, family physician Dr. George Fareed, and infectious disease Dr. Stephen Smith.
Dr. Risch is the author of more than 325 original research publications in medical literature. His research and analysis on hydroxychloroquine and its effectiveness in COVID-19 has been cited worldwide. Dr. Fareed and his colleagues have successfully treated over 2,000 coronavirus patients, 455 of them with a hydroxychloroquine cocktail in the hard-hit Imperial Valley of California. Dr. Smith has had great success in treating over 300 hospitalized coronavirus patients with a hydroxychloroquine cocktail in New Jersey.
Rep. Gohmert released the following statement about the series:
“The coronavirus pandemic has exposed the medical industrial complex’s grip on society and reiterated the importance of medical freedom here in this country. When making important health care decisions, one often seeks multiple opinions from medical professionals before choosing a path for treatment. The same should be expected in America in response to the coronavirus. Instead, experts who have vital research and clinical experience are being demonized by career bureaucrats who haven’t treated patients in decades, let alone anyone suffering from COVID-19. These respected experts are being vilified by the Trump-hating media and silenced through censorship by social media monopolies. Adding insult to injury, government bureaucrats are standing in between these doctors and their patients with threats of revoking their licenses to practice medicine. This is why I have decided to speak on the record with prominent physicians and researchers to explore the state of medical freedom in our country.
The American people deserve to hear directly from those in the medical community who are collaborating with one another nationwide while treating COVID-19 patients—in both hospitalized and outpatient settings. I’d like to thank Sen. Rand Paul for his participation in this invaluable series. I’d also like to thank Sean Hannity for providing these doctors with a platform to share their information. They deserve to be heard.”
Watch the first episode above.
COVID-19 and Medical Freedom: A Congressional Inquiry
Dr. Harvey Risch (M.D. University of California San Diego, PhD University of Chicago in mathematical modeling of infectious epidemics):
- Professor of Epidemiology, Yale School of Public Health and Yale School of Medicine.
- Renowned for his cancer research, including studies on ovarian, pancreas, bladder and lung cancer.
- Author of more than 325 original research publications in medical literature. His research and analysis on hydroxychloroquine and its effectiveness in COVID-19 has been cited worldwide.
Topic: The overwhelming evidence supporting early use of HCQ, zinc, azithromycin or doxycycline to treat COVID-19 and debunking the disinformation and flawed studies about the widely-used, FDA approved drug.
Dr. George Fareed (M.D. Harvard Medical School):
- Family physician and hospitalist in Brawley, CA with a background in virology from both a research standpoint at NIH and as a professor at Harvard and UCLA.
- His region, the Imperial Valley of California became the state’s COVID-19 epicenter in June and July.
- Fareed and other physicians at his clinics treated over 2,000 COVID-19 patients with 455 of them on a Hydroxychloroquine regimen. They saw one death and a handful of brief (3-4 day) hospitalizations.
Topic: A first-hand account of treating COVID-19 outpatients with a cocktail of HCQ, zinc and azithromycin/doxycycline.
Dr. Stephen Smith (M.D. Yale School of Medicine):
- Infectious Disease doctor at the Smith Center for Infectious Disease in New Jersey. Treats patients at St. Barnabas Medical Center in Livingston, NJ.
- Smith participated in a fellowship at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease under renowned physicians such as Dr. Anthony Fauci.
- Treated almost 300 hospitalized COVID-19 patients with an HCQ regimen.
Topic: A first-hand account of treating hospitalized/intubated patients with an HCQ regimen and the connection between COVID-19 and obesity and diabetes.