Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton surprised millions of users on social media Friday morning; saying Donald Trump is “calling for violence against Americans” and the country needs an “honest reckoning.”
“The president of the United States is calling for violence against American citizens. That is so wrong. We need honest reckoning and reconciliation. If you haven’t already joined the work to replace him in November, start now,” posted Clinton on Twitter.
The president of the United States is calling for violence against American citizens.
That is so wrong. We need honest reckoning and reconciliation.
If you haven’t already joined the work to replace him in November, start now.
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) May 29, 2020
President Trump offered to send in the National Guard and US Military Friday to restore calm after three days of rioting rocked Minneapolis, Minnesota following the death of George Floyd while in police custody.
….These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 29, 2020
Mayor Jacob Frey says his decision to evacuate the 3rd Precinct. #minneapolisriots #GeorgeFloydprotest pic.twitter.com/jbudUfR28o
— Paul Blume (@PaulBlume_FOX9) May 29, 2020
“I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis. A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right….. These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!” posted the President on Twitter.
Read the full report at Fox News.
MINNEAPOLIS UPDATE: President Trump Says Military Available to Stop Looting, Restore Peace
President Trump offered to send in the National Guard and US Military Friday to restore calm after three days of rioting rocked Minneapolis, Minnesota following the death of George Floyd while in police custody.
….These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 29, 2020
Mayor Jacob Frey says his decision to evacuate the 3rd Precinct. #minneapolisriots #GeorgeFloydprotest pic.twitter.com/jbudUfR28o
— Paul Blume (@PaulBlume_FOX9) May 29, 2020
“I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis. A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right….. These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!” posted the President on Twitter.
Read the full report at Fox News.
WATCH: Protesters Set Off Fireworks as Minneapolis 3rd Police Precinct Burns to the Ground
Demonstrators in Minneapolis set-off fireworks Thursday night as protesters set the city’s 3rd Police Precinct on fire in response to the death of George Floyd earlier this week.
Fireworks shooting into the sky as the MPD Third Precinct burns. @kare11 pic.twitter.com/fDHOn70T3A
— Danny Spewak (@DannySpewak) May 29, 2020
President Trump offered to send in the National Guard and US Military Friday to restore calm after three days of rioting rocked Minneapolis, Minnesota following the death of George Floyd while in police custody.
….These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 29, 2020
Mayor Jacob Frey says his decision to evacuate the 3rd Precinct. #minneapolisriots #GeorgeFloydprotest pic.twitter.com/jbudUfR28o
— Paul Blume (@PaulBlume_FOX9) May 29, 2020
“I can’t stand back & watch this happen to a great American City, Minneapolis. A total lack of leadership. Either the very weak Radical Left Mayor, Jacob Frey, get his act together and bring the City under control, or I will send in the National Guard & get the job done right….. These THUGS are dishonoring the memory of George Floyd, and I won’t let that happen. Just spoke to Governor Tim Walz and told him that the Military is with him all the way. Any difficulty and we will assume control but, when the looting starts, the shooting starts. Thank you!” posted the President on Twitter.
Read the full report at Fox News.