fbpx
North Korea

SHOCKER: NY TIMES blames NORTH KOREA FAMINE on President Trump

posted by Hannity Staff - 12.18.17

The left-leaning New York Times bizarrely claimed this week that the decades-long famine plaguing North Korea is not the fault of its brutal communist regime, but most likely due to American interference and foreign policy, saying the “hunger is devastating. And it’s our fault.”

The article, published over the weekend, lays the blame of millions of starved and tortured North Koreans at the feet of the American administration, saying the US and its allies have “crippled” Kim Jong Un’s ability to feed his own people.

“Led by the United States, the international community is crippling North Korea’s economy,” writes the author. “In August and September, the United Nations Security Council passed resolutions banning exports of coal, iron, lead, seafood and textiles and limiting the import of crude oil and refined petroleum products. The United States, Japan and South Korea have each imposed bilateral sanctions on Pyongyang to further isolate the country.”

“We are trying to inflict pain on the North Korean regime to stop the development of nuclear weapons and missiles. That’s understandable. But in the process, we are also punishing the most vulnerable citizens and shackling the ability of humanitarian agencies to deliver aid to them,” the author adds.

North Korea’s massive food shortages date back to the 1990s, when dictator Kim Jong Il’s regime was incapable of handling droughts and other natural disasters that cut dwindling food supplies by over 30%.

While the hermit kingdom refuses to disclose the ensuing casualties, experts believe the death toll may be as high as 3.5 million individuals.

BREACH: North Korean Hackers Steal Secret US Plan to 'Decapitate' Kim

posted by Hannity Staff - 5.03.17

Hackers from inside North Korea managed to steal covert war-plans from the United States and South Korean militaries in recent months, including a joint plot to assassinate dictator Kim Jong Un should war erupt on the peninsula.

According to the BBC, Rhee Cheol-hee –a South Korean lawmaker- confirmed the cyberattack, saying troves of covert military plans were illegally stolen from the Defense Ministry’s computer servers last September.

The legislator said over 235 gigabytes of military data had been compromised, including a secret plot to take out the North Korean despot if a nuclear launch was deemed inevitable.

Pyongyang denies the allegation, calling South Korea’s claims a “fabrication.” Mr. Lee, a member of his parliament’s Defense Committee, refused to elaborate further on what specific documents were compromised, but said US military plans were included in the breached material.

News that Kim likely has access to top-secret US military operations sent alarm-bells ringing throughout Washington and the region at large; raising the stakes as tensions between the two nations continue to escalate.

The President increased his pressure on the communist nation Monday, saying that 25-years of diplomacy and negotiations with North Korea had failed, pointing out that “only one thing will work.”

What you Think

+
Thank you for visiting Hannity.com. You are about to leave
Hannity.com and proceed to a site owned and operated by a third party.
Hannity.com has no control over the content of this third-party site.
Click OK to proceed.
OK
X
You may if you would no longer like to receive a newsletter.
You have been successfully unsubscribed!
Please see our Terms of Use and Privacy Notice .
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.