Former National Security Advisor Susan Rice slammed President Trump on Wednesday, comparing the Commander-in-Chief to a “wrecking ball” and accusing the President of making the “most foolish” decision of his time in office after withdrawing from the Iranian nuclear deal.
The senior Obama aide blasted Trump in an op-ed piece published by the New York Times, saying the United States is in a “far worse situation today” then it was under the international nuclear agreement.
“The president has just made the most foolish and consequential national security decision of his tenure,” said Rice. “Exactly what comes next is unclear, but we certainly will face a far worse situation than today.”
“When the mess materializes, Mr. Trump, per standard procedure, will blame everyone else: his political opponents, his predecessor, the Europeans and the Iranians,” she added. “But there will be only one person responsible: President Trump, our wrecking ball in chief.”
Read the full story here.
COMEY CHAOS: Susan Rice’s ‘UNUSUAL’ Email Raises NEW QUESTIONS About Comey’s Testimony
A bombshell email from former National Security Advisor Susan Rice sent during President Trump’s inauguration is raising serious questions over former FBI director James Comey’s congressional testimony; highlighting possible inconsistencies over high-level meetings with President Obama during Trump’s transition.
Rice’s email -sent to herself on January 20th, 2017- detailed ongoing discussions between James Comey, Barack Obama, and other senior staffers regarding Russian election interference; prompting Congressional leaders to question why he never mentioned the meetings while speaking under oath.
“I spoke alone with President Obama twice in person (and never on the phone) – once in 2015 to discuss law enforcement policy issues and a second time, briefly, for him to say goodbye in late 2016,” Comey said during his opening statement.
“Yet Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, and Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., earlier this week released an email Rice sent to herself on Inauguration Day 2017, detailing an Oval Office meeting held Jan. 5 with Obama, Comey, then-Vice President Joe Biden, then-Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates and herself,” writes Fox News.
The email raises serious questions over former President Barack Obama’s involvement in the FBI’s investigation into allegations the Trump campaign “colluded” with Russian officials, as well as the administration’s involvement in Hillary Clinton’s email scandal.
EPIC FAILURE: Susan Rice Admits Obama Totally 'Failed' on North Korea
The former National Security Advisor for Barack Obama publicly admitted this week that his administration’s efforts to curb North Korea’s weapons programs were a total “failure,” adding that the United States now faces a very “unfortunate outcome.”
Susan Rice made the stunning admission while speaking with CNN, saying she agreed with critics that called President Obama and President Clinton’s efforts to stop the communist nation from obtaining nuclear weapons “a failure.”
“You can call it a failure,” Rice said. “I accept that characterization of the efforts of the United States over the last two decades.”
“The fact of the matter is, that despite all of those efforts, the North Korean regime has been able to succeed in progressing with its program, both nuclear and missile,” she added. “That’s a very unfortunate outcome. But we are where we are. And we now need to decide how to proceed.”
The former National Security Advisor penned an op-ed piece in the New York Times Thursday, saying American efforts to stop Kim’s weapons programs were too late and called on President Trump to learn to “tolerate” a nuclear-equipped North Korea.
“History shows that we can, if we must, tolerate nuclear weapons in North Korea — the same way we tolerated the far greater threat of thousands of Soviet nuclear weapons during the Cold War,” she wrote.