First Lady Melania Trump confirmed Wednesday that son Barron tested positive for CoVID-19 shortly after her diagnosis, but exhibited no symptoms and now tests negative.
“It was two weeks ago when I received the diagnosis that so many Americans across our country and the world had already received—I tested positive for COVID-19,” the first lady said in a statement. “To make matters worse, my husband, and our nation’s Commander-in-Chief, received the same news.”
Barron Trump, son of the president and first lady, had COVID-19 but has since tested negative, Melania Trump says https://t.co/OYpirwFnUD
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) October 14, 2020
She continued: “Naturally my mind went immediately to our son. To our great relief he tested negative, but again, as so many parents have thought over the past several months, I couldn’t help but think “what about tomorrow or the next day?”
“My fear came true when he was tested again and it came up positive. Luckily he is a strong teenager and exhibited no symptoms. In one way I was glad the three of us went through this at the same time so we could take care of one another and spend time together. He has since tested negative,” she added.
Read the full report at USA Today.
'ROUTINE ERROR': 6,700 North Carolina Residents ‘Incorrectly Told They Have Coronavirus’ via Text
Nearly 7,000 residents in North Carolina were told via text message last week that they tested positive for the Coronavirus despite not actually having contracted the disease.
“More than 6,700 individuals in Mecklenburg County in North Carolina were told in a text message sent from Mecklenburg County Health Department on Friday that they tested positive for COVID-19 and over 500 people were told through a county email that they were also infected with the novel coronavirus. But the results were incorrect due to a technical error by Health Space, the company they use for contact tracing, according to a statement on the county’s website,” reports Fox News.
“An error during routine maintenance last Friday resulted in a county data vendor sending erroneous texts and email messages to people saying they were positive for COVID-19,” the statement on the county website said.
“Very quickly we began to work with the vendor to understand the issue and make sure that it did not continue. Once corrected we were told that 6,727 text messages and 541 emails were sent to individuals who were already in their system. We then worked with the vendor to send a corrected text/email to all that received the erroneous one,” the email stated in part.
Read the full report here.
'SICKENING': Backlash Grows Against Denver Democrat Who Supported Spreading Coronavirus at MAGA Rallies
Denver’s Democratic Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca is facing a growing backlash on social media this week after calling for those sick with the deadly Coronavirus to intentionally spread the disease at ‘Make America Great Again’ rallies.
“Democrat Denver Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca says that she stands in ‘solidarity’ with someone who says that they if they get the coronavirus that they will attend as many Trump rallies as possible She appears to have made the statement on her government Twitter account,” posted a reporter with the Daily Wire.
These people are sick. https://t.co/74mEIJDOpa
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) March 3, 2020
“These people are sick,” posted Donald Trump Jr.
“This elected Democrat in Colorado doesn’t seem very nice!” the Trump campaign War Room Twitter account posted in response.
— Trump War Room – Text TRUMP to 88022 (@TrumpWarRoom) March 3, 2020
Read the full report here.
Source: Fox News