The House Democrats continue to promote their non-stop Ukraine-Impeachment fantasy this week; holding a series of hearings in Rep. Nadler’s Judiciary Committee while completely ignoring five key facts that destroy their case.
- There is absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing by the President of the United States. To date, Democrats have failed to provide a piece of compelling evidence Donald Trump did anything wrong.
- Ukraine President Zelensky and other top officials have confirmed there was “no pressure” placed on them to investigate Joe Biden or his son.
- The aid to Ukraine would not have existed without President Trump. The Obama administration rejected the aid for years.
- There’s no evidence of Obstruction of Justice.
- The impeachment process is unprecedented and unfair. The Democrats have routinely violated prior examples and shrouded the proceedings in secrecy in an attempt to derail President Trump.