The House Democrats continue to promote their non-stop Ukraine-Impeachment fantasy this week; holding a series of hearings in Rep. Nadler’s Judiciary Committee while completely ignoring five key facts that destroy their case.
- There is absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing by the President of the United States. To date, Democrats have failed to provide a piece of compelling evidence Donald Trump did anything wrong.
- Ukraine President Zelensky and other top officials have confirmed there was “no pressure” placed on them to investigate Joe Biden or his son.
- The aid to Ukraine would not have existed without President Trump. The Obama administration rejected the aid for years.
- There’s no evidence of Obstruction of Justice.
- The impeachment process is unprecedented and unfair. The Democrats have routinely violated prior examples and shrouded the proceedings in secrecy in an attempt to derail President Trump.
ABSENT ADAM: Rep. Collins Rips Schiff for Skipping Impeachment Hearings, Says ‘Hiding Behind Staff’
GOP Rep. Doug Collins slammed the Democrats’ never-ending impeachment fantasy Monday morning; blasting Intel Chair Adam Schiff for skipping the hearings while opting to “hide behind his staff.”
“At the end of the day, all of this is about — is about a clock and a calendar because (Democrats) can’t get over the fact Donald Trump is president of the United States and they don’t have a candidate that they think can beat him,” Collins told the House Judiciary Committee
Collins stopped-by ‘Hannity’ Wednesday night following a day of heated impeachment testimony on Capitol Hill; saying Republicans “have the facts” while Democrats “have only hatred.”
“There’s no fact witnesses, we have three people who hate Donald Trump. Why were they even there?” asked Hannity.
“They were there because Jerry Nadler had to figure out something to do. He has no plan, the clock and the calendar, not the facts are driving this… We have the facts on our side, all they have is hatred of President Trump,” said Collins.
“When you’ve got facts on your side, it’ll win every time,” he added.
Watch Rep. Collins on ‘Hannity’ above.
DEVELOPING: 125 House Republicans Co-Sponsor Legislation to Censure Schiff Over Ukraine Hearing
125 Republican members of the House of Representatives co-sponsored a bill this week that would formally censure Rep. Adam Schiff over his botched “parody” reading of a transcript between President Trump and the leader of Ukraine.
“The resolution to censure Schiff — who has become a favorite target of Republicans for his role in the Trump impeachment inquiry — was first introduced late last month by Rep. Andy Biggs, the Arizona Republican who chairs the conservative House Freedom Caucus, and has the support of House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., House Minority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La., and House Republican Conference Chair Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., among other ranking Republicans in the lower chamber of Congress,” reports Fox News.
“Schiff simply does not have the gravitas that a weighty procedure such as impeachment requires,” Biggs wrote in an opinion piece for Fox News. “He has repeatedly shown incredibly poor judgment. He has persistently and consistently demonstrated that he has such a tremendous bias and animus against Trump that he will say anything and accept any proffer of even bogus evidence to try to remove the president from office.”