Media

ENOUGH: Donald Trump Jr. EXPLODES on Peter Fonda After Barron Threat

posted by Hannity Staff - 6.20.18

Donald Trump Jr. exploded on Hollywood actor James Fonda Wednesday, blasting the “sick individual” after he viciously suggested Barron Trump should be kidnapped and held in a “cage” over his father’s immigration policies.

The President’s oldest son slammed Fonda on social media just hours after he posted his outrageous threat, saying “rather than attack an 11 year old like a bully and a coward why don’t you pick on someone a bit bigger.”

“You’re clearly a sick individual and everyone is an internet badass but rather than attack an 11 year old like a bully and a coward why don’t you pick on someone a bit bigger. LMK,” tweeted Trump.

Donald Trump Jr. slams Peter Fonda over Barron threat.

According to a spokesperson for the First Lady, the Secret Service was notified of Fonda’s vicious tweet and are actively investigating the posting.

A NEW LOW: Actor Calls for Barron Trump to be Held in a 'CAGE WITH PEDOPHILES' over Border Crisis

posted by Hannity Staff - 6.20.18

First Lady Melania Trump reportedly called the Secret Service Wednesday after a Hollywood actor threatened to kidnap Barron Trump, saying he should be “ripped from his mother’s arms” and held in a “cage with pedophiles.”

According to the Fox News, actor Peter Fonda posted his outrageous tweet late Tuesday evening, accusing the First Lady of “not standing up” for immigrants’ rights along the United States’ southern border with Mexico and directly threatening the President’s youngest child.

Peter Fonda says Barron Trump should be kidnapped and held in a “cage.”

A spokesperson for Melania Trump confirmed she forwarded the vicious tweet to the Secret Service, who are investigating the posting.

Read the full story here.

BUSTED: NYT Editor Trashes Trump in Undercover Video, Worked for Clinton

posted by Hannity Staff - 8.23.17

James O’Keefe and Project Veritas have released another uncover video highlighting the mainstream media’s never-ending attempt to derail and de-legitimize President Trump; this time featuring a New York Times editor out to “trash” the President.

The expose premiered on social media Tuesday, and showed a New York Times video editor admitting on camera that he spun Hillary Clinton videos during the 2016 presidential election to appear more “heartfelt,” adding he considered Trump’s campaign a “threat” to the nation.

When asked if he considered himself “objective,” the editor demurred, saying “No, I’m not. That’s why I’m there. Like, after the Clinton campaign, I’m like, no I need to get back into news and keep doing s*** because this isn’t going to change.”

The footage then shows the Audience Strategy Editor for the Times brainstorming ways to take-down the Trump administration, saying he would “target his businesses” to force the President to resign from office.

“I’d target his businesses. His dumb f*** of a son, Donald Jr., and Eric, so they’re running Trump the Trump business. […] And you put pressure on his business and you start investigating his business and you start shutting it down,” said the editor. “He cares about his business more than he cares about being President. […] He would resign.”

O’Keefe and Project Veritas made national headlines earlier this year when they published an undercover video showing a prominent CNN producer calling American voters “stupid as s***” and admitting the network was in the tank for Hillary Clinton.

Watch O’Keefe’s newest video above.

+
Thank you for visiting Hannity.com. You are about to leave
Hannity.com and proceed to a site owned and operated by a third party.
Hannity.com has no control over the content of this third-party site.
Click OK to proceed.
OK
X
You may if you would no longer like to receive a newsletter.
You have been successfully unsubscribed!
Please see our Terms of Use and Privacy Notice .
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.