Watch President Trump’s first State of the Union address along with your fellow “deplorables” right here at Hannity.com!
We’ll be covering the Commander-in-Chief’s annual speech before both Houses of Congress -and YOU the American people- as he outlines his vision for 2018 and beyond!
Ditch the ‘tin-foil hat conspiracy theorists’ and join us as the President delivers his message of hope, economic strength, and national unity in the face of non-stop Democratic opposition and media lies.
Coverage starts at 8:30pm!
AND THE AWARD GOES TO: Trump Announces FAKE NEWS ‘Winners’
Forget about the Golden Globes or Oscars this year. President Trump unveiled the ‘winners’ of the highly-anticipated 2017 Fake News Awards on Thursday night, naming names and calling-out the worst mainstream media offenders as they breathlessly attacked the President during his first 12-months in the Oval Office.
“2017 was a year of unrelenting bias, unfair news coverage, and even downright fake news. Studies have shown that over 90% of the media’s coverage of President Trump is negative,” writes the official GOP website. “Below are the winners of the 2017 Fake News Awards.”
AND THE AWARD GOES TO…
10. The New York Times baselessly claims on its front page that the Trump administration intentionally hid a “climate report.”
9. CNN falsely reports that former FBI director James Comey would contradict the President’s claims that he was not under investigation.
8. Newsweek asserts that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda refused to shake President Trump’s hand.
7. CNN FALSELY reports that Anthony Scaramucci’s met with a Russian official, but retracts it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”
6. CNN creates a phony video to make it appear President Trump “overfed” fish during a traditional ceremony in Japan alongside Prime Minister Abe.
5. The Washington Post reports that President Trump’s massive, sold-out rally in northern Florida is totally empty, with “dishonest reporters” posting pictures of the arena hours before the public was allowed to enter.
4. Time Magazine claims President Trump had a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. removed from the Oval Office.
3. CNN asserts that President Trump and his son Donald Trump, Jr. has access to hacked DNC emails obtained by WikiLeaks.
2. ABC News reporter Brian Ross makes bogus claims about the never-ending Russia investigation and sends the stock market into a free fall.
1. The New York Times claims on the day of President Trump’s historic win over Hillary Clinton that the US economy will “never” recover.
‘BIG CREDIT’: South Korea Says TRUMP FORCED Kim into Talks
South Korean authorities are giving President Trump ‘big credit’ for his tough talk regarding North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, saying the Commander-in-Chief deserves “big credit” for forcing Kim back to the negotiating table.
South Korean President Moon Jae-in thanked President Trump for his harsh rhetoric towards the communist regime on Wednesday, saying American pressure eventually prompted the hermit kingdom to reopen talks with the South for the first time in over two years.
“I think President Trump deserves big credit for bringing about the inter-Korean talks,” Moon said at a news conference. “It could be a resulting work of the U.S.-led sanctions and pressure.”
The United States -along with regional allies- passed crippling UN sanctions last year in response to Kim’s continued nuclear and missile tests; cutting off essential supplies such as oil and food from the brutal regime.
The North Korean despot has taken a new approach towards his southern neighbors in recent weeks, wishing them a successful Olympic Games and hoping to “ease military tensions” as the two nations begin formal talks.
Earlier this month, President Trump made global headlines when he warned the dictator that the United States too has a “nuclear button,” but unlike Kim’s America’s button “actually works.”