CHAOS in KENTUCKY: Two Police Officers Shot as Protesters Take the Streets of Louisville

posted by Hannity Staff - 9.24.20

Two police officers were shot in Louisville, Kentucky Wednesday night after hundreds of protesters took the streets following a Grand Jury’s decision to not charge any members of law enforcement in the shooting death of Breonna Taylor back in March.


“Praying for the two police officers that were shot tonight in Louisville, Kentucky. The Federal Government stands behind you and is ready to help,” posted the President on Twitter.


“Our hearts go out to the two @LMPD officers who were shot. Please pray for them and their families, & pray for our city, and all who are in pain today. For anyone who is still out, please go home tonight. Violence doesn’t get us closer to a fair, just and equitable city,” added the Mayor of Louisville.


Both officers are in stable condition.

Read the full report at Fox News.

BREAKING: Grand Jury in Louisville Indicts a Former Police Officer in the Death of Breonna Taylor

posted by Hannity Staff - 9.23.20

From Fox News:

One of three officers involved in the Louisville, Ky., drug operation that led to the police shooting death of Breonna Taylor in March 2020 was indicted Wednesday on criminal charges.

Officer Brett Hankison, whom the department fired earlier this year, was indicted on three counts of wanton endangerment in the first degree.

This is a developing story; check back for updates.

MAYHEM IN LOUISVILLE: Protests Engulf the Streets After Breonna Taylor Decision

posted by Hannity Staff - 9.23.20

It didn’t take long for rioters and protestors to fill the streets of Louisville where just a few hours ago, a Kentucky grand jury indicted one of three police officers involved in the Breonna Taylor case.

But the indictment had nothing to do with her death. Instead, the officer was indicted on three counts of first-degree wanton endangerment, sending protestors into a spiral of fury.

Just moments after the decision, protests and violent confrontations between police and protesters erupted through the city streets.

Protesters made their voices heard, changing, “No justice! No peace!” Police in riot gear assembled, firing off pepper balls and arresting several, according to the New York Post.

Tensions between both sides progressed even further, as protestors cursed and shouted at police while hurling objects at them.

While footage of the protests may seem shocking upon first glance, the city of Louisville expected nothing less; like the protestors were prepared to be seen and heard, the city was fully prepared for the civil unrest that could follow the announcement, taking necessary precautions to keep the city safe before any statements were made.

Earlier this afternoon, prior to the announcement, Louisville Mayor Greg Fischer announced a countywide 72-hour curfew, effective Wednesday night from 9 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. Thursday, according to the New York Post. But, how likely is it that people will follow? Only time will tell.

Members of the Kentucky National Guard were also deployed in the city, where a state of emergency has been declared in anticipation of the protests that would likely ensue. Barricades have been set up to restrict vehicle access to downtown areas, stores and restaurants have boarded their windows and federal buildings have been closed, according to the New York Post.

While it is clear that protesters are anything but happy about the conclusion of Taylor’s case, it is unclear just how far these protests will go. But, the city of Louisville seems to be ready for anything that might come their way.

Thank you for visiting You are about to leave and proceed to a site owned and operated by a third party. has no control over the content of this third-party site.
Click OK to proceed.
You may if you would no longer like to receive a newsletter.
You have been successfully unsubscribed!
Please see our Terms of Use and Privacy Notice .
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.