Immigration

CARAVAN CHAOS: Migrants Demand Trump Admits Them into US or Pay them $50,000 EACH to Go Home

posted by Hannity Staff - 12.12.18

A group of Central American migrants gave a list of demands to US officials at the American consulate in Tijuana, Mexico this week; asking President Trump to either admit them into the country or pay them each $50,000 to go home.

“Two groups of Central American migrants marched to the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana on Tuesday with a list of demands, with one group delivering an ultimatum to the Trump administration: either let them in the U.S. or pay them $50,000 each to go home,” reports Fox News.

“The first group of caravan members, which included about 100 migrants, arrived at the consulate around 11 a.m. Alfonso Guerreo Ulloa, an organizer from Honduras, said the $50,000 figure was chosen as a group,” adds the article.

“It may seem like a lot of money to you,” Ulloa told the paper. “But it is a small sum compared to everything the United States has stolen from Honduras.”

Read the full report here.

CARAVAN CRISIS: DHS Confirms More than ‘500 Criminals’ Traveling with ‘Migrant Caravan’

posted by Hannity Staff - 11.19.18

The Department of Homeland Security issued a stark warning regarding the approaching ‘migrant caravan’ Monday; confirming at least ‘500 criminals’ are traveling with the Central American immigrants.

DHS officials made the stunning announcement during a conference call with reporters Monday afternoon; saying “most of the caravan members are not women and children” but are comprised of mostly single adult males or teenagers.

“More than 500 criminals are traveling with the migrant caravan that’s massed on the other side of a San Diego border crossing,” writes Fox News.

“All legal options are on the table and we have been negotiating with all our partners in central America with ways to deal with the caravan,” said one official.

“Unfortunately, some members of the caravan are purposely causing disruptions at our border ports of entry,” tweeted Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen. “There is a legal and illegal way to enter the U.S. We have deployed additional forces to protect our border.”

Read the full report at Fox News.

CARAVAN CRISIS: Migrants Launch ‘HUNGER STRIKE’ to Protest Mexican Police Blocking US Border

posted by Hannity Staff - 11.30.18

A “handful” of Central American migrants launched a “hunger strike” this week; telling reporters they’re protesting the Mexican authorities currently blocking them from reaching the United States border.

According to Reuters, Mexican authorities began transporting hundreds of immigrants to new facilities to ease the burden on Tijuana residents and local police.

“A handful of the thousands of Central American migrants camped out at the U.S.-Mexican border waiting to plead their case for asylum in the United States launched a hunger strike on Thursday to protest the Mexican police blocking their way,” writes Reuters.

“What the police are doing is unfair. The truth is we are fighting for our rights,” said one member of the ‘caravan.’ “Why are (the police) treating us like this if we’re not causing them or the Mexican people any trouble?”

President Trump threatened to “permanently” close key sections of the US-Mexico border earlier this week should the crisis continue to escalate.

Read the full story here.

+
Thank you for visiting Hannity.com. You are about to leave
Hannity.com and proceed to a site owned and operated by a third party.
Hannity.com has no control over the content of this third-party site.
Click OK to proceed.
OK
X
You may if you would no longer like to receive a newsletter.
You have been successfully unsubscribed!
Please see our Terms of Use and Privacy Notice .
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.