A popular restaurant in Burbank, California is refusing to close its doors to comply with the Governor’s shutdown orders despite receiving 124 complaints and 38 citations for serving hungry customers during the pandemic.
Popular California Restaurant Hit With 124 Complaints And 38 Citations During Lockdowns, Still Refuses To Close https://t.co/sjKkTmzQFw
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) February 24, 2021
“A Facebook post by Tinhorn Flats — owned by Baret Lepejian and located on 2623 West Magnolia Boulevard — thanked supporters who called in during an hours-long Burbank City Council meeting the previous evening, saying the business will not close,” reports KTLA.
“If need be, I will go down with my ship,” the social media post said.
City officials say the restaurant received 52 complaints in December 2020 and another 72 complaints this year.
In January the county sued the eatery for knowingly serving customers and violating the Governor’s CoVID rules.
Read the full report at KTLA.
'ROUTINE ERROR': 6,700 North Carolina Residents ‘Incorrectly Told They Have Coronavirus’ via Text
Nearly 7,000 residents in North Carolina were told via text message last week that they tested positive for the Coronavirus despite not actually having contracted the disease.
“More than 6,700 individuals in Mecklenburg County in North Carolina were told in a text message sent from Mecklenburg County Health Department on Friday that they tested positive for COVID-19 and over 500 people were told through a county email that they were also infected with the novel coronavirus. But the results were incorrect due to a technical error by Health Space, the company they use for contact tracing, according to a statement on the county’s website,” reports Fox News.
“An error during routine maintenance last Friday resulted in a county data vendor sending erroneous texts and email messages to people saying they were positive for COVID-19,” the statement on the county website said.
“Very quickly we began to work with the vendor to understand the issue and make sure that it did not continue. Once corrected we were told that 6,727 text messages and 541 emails were sent to individuals who were already in their system. We then worked with the vendor to send a corrected text/email to all that received the erroneous one,” the email stated in part.
Read the full report here.
'SICKENING': Backlash Grows Against Denver Democrat Who Supported Spreading Coronavirus at MAGA Rallies
Denver’s Democratic Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca is facing a growing backlash on social media this week after calling for those sick with the deadly Coronavirus to intentionally spread the disease at ‘Make America Great Again’ rallies.
“Democrat Denver Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca says that she stands in ‘solidarity’ with someone who says that they if they get the coronavirus that they will attend as many Trump rallies as possible She appears to have made the statement on her government Twitter account,” posted a reporter with the Daily Wire.
These people are sick. https://t.co/74mEIJDOpa
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) March 3, 2020
“These people are sick,” posted Donald Trump Jr.
“This elected Democrat in Colorado doesn’t seem very nice!” the Trump campaign War Room Twitter account posted in response.
— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) March 3, 2020
Read the full report here.
Source: Fox News