International

BREAKING NOW: Iran Vows to Violate Nuclear Agreement in 10 DAYS, Surpass Uranium Limit

posted by Hannity Staff - 6.17.19

Iran warned Monday the country is prepared to violate the landmark 2015 international nuclear agreement within ten days; threatening an “unlimited rise” in their enriched-Uranium stockpiles.

“The announcement by Iran’s Atomic Energy Organization was the country’s latest signal that it will abandon the pact unless other signatories help Iran circumvent punishing United States economic sanctions imposed by President Trump. The threat seemed aimed primarily at the European signatories, to persuade them to break with Washington and swiftly restore some of the economic benefits of the deal to Tehran,” reports the New York Times.

“During a news conference announcing the decision, Behrouz Kamalvandi, a spokesman for the organization, said that Iran might also increase the level of uranium enrichment up to 20 percent for use in its reactors,” adds the report.

Iran’s threat comes just days after two oil-tankers were mysteriously attacked in the Gulf of Oman. US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo blamed leaders in Tehran for the “blatant assault” on the global energy market.

Original story:

A suspected torpedo attack severely damaged two oil-tankers in the Gulf of Oman Thursday; prompting the US Navy’s Fifth fleet to evacuate the crew.

“Two oil tankers were damaged in a suspected attack off the Gulf of Oman early Thursday, prompting the rescue of dozens of crew members,” reports Fox News. “The U.S. Navy’s Bahrain-based Fifth Fleet told Reuters it was assisting two tankers in the Gulf of Oman after receiving two distress calls. Details of the incident were unclear, but one of the operators made an unconfirmed report that a torpedo had hit its ship.”

“We are aware of the reported attack on tankers in the Gulf of Oman. U.S. Naval Forces in the region received two separate distress calls at 6:12 a.m. local time and a second one at 7:00 a.m.,” Joshua Frey of the Fifth Fleet said.

“International Tanker Management, which operates the MT Front Altair said an explosion had caused a fire onboard. The firm told the Associated Press the incident is still being investigated and it was unclear what caused the explosion. Its 23 crew members were evacuated by the nearby South Korean-based Hyundai Dubai Vessel and are now safe, the firm said,” adds Fox.

“Following two attacks on Member vessels this morning, I am extremely worried about the safety of our crews going through the Strait of Hormuz,” Paolo d’Amico, chairman of INTERTANKO, said in a statement.

BREAKING NOW: Secretary of State Pompeo Says IRAN RESPONSIBLE for ‘Blatant Assault’ on Oil Tankers

posted by Hannity Staff - 6.13.19

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo publicly blamed Iran for the “blatant assault” on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman Thursday.

“In a press conference Thursday afternoon, Pompeo said the U.S. had come to the conclusion based on intelligence, the type of weapons used and the sophistication of the assaults,” reports Fox News. “He charged that Iran is working to disrupt the flow of oil through the Strait of Hormuz and are a deliberate part of a campaign to escalate tension.”

“His comments came shortly after a senior U.S. defense official told Fox News that it saw an unexploded mine attached to the hull of the Panama-listed, Japanese-owned Kokuka Courageous ship, one of the two ships attacked. It is the same type of mine used to damage four oil tankers last month in the same area – an attack senior Pentagon officials blamed on Iran,” adds the report.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

Original report from earlier today:

A suspected torpedo attack severely damaged two oil-tankers in the Gulf of Oman Thursday; prompting the US Navy’s Fifth fleet to evacuate the crew.

“Two oil tankers were damaged in a suspected attack off the Gulf of Oman early Thursday, prompting the rescue of dozens of crew members,” reports Fox News. “The U.S. Navy’s Bahrain-based Fifth Fleet told Reuters it was assisting two tankers in the Gulf of Oman after receiving two distress calls. Details of the incident were unclear, but one of the operators made an unconfirmed report that a torpedo had hit its ship.”

“We are aware of the reported attack on tankers in the Gulf of Oman. U.S. Naval Forces in the region received two separate distress calls at 6:12 a.m. local time and a second one at 7:00 a.m.,” Joshua Frey of the Fifth Fleet said.

“International Tanker Management, which operates the MT Front Altair said an explosion had caused a fire onboard. The firm told the Associated Press the incident is still being investigated and it was unclear what caused the explosion. Its 23 crew members were evacuated by the nearby South Korean-based Hyundai Dubai Vessel and are now safe, the firm said,” adds Fox.

“Following two attacks on Member vessels this morning, I am extremely worried about the safety of our crews going through the Strait of Hormuz,” Paolo d’Amico, chairman of INTERTANKO, said in a statement.

BRINK OF WAR: Israel DESTROYS Iranian Forces in Syria After Rocket Attack

posted by Hannity Staff - 5.10.18

The Israeli Defense Forces launched an “unprecedented” counterstrike following an Iranian missile attack on the Golan Heights Thursday, destroying “nearly all” of the Islamic Republic’s military infrastructure throughout Syria.

Israeli officials confirmed they deployed fighter jets and used missiles to hit a wide range of targets across Syria, including military compounds, intelligence operations, warehouses, and other Iranian sites.

“The IDF will not allow the Iranian threat to establish itself in Syria. The Syrian regime will be held accountable for everything happening in its territory,” the press release read. “The IDF is prepared for a wide variety of scenarios.”

The fierce attack came just moments after Syrian-based Iranian forces fired roughly 20 rockets into northern Israel.

The United States slammed the Iranian missile strike Thursday, adding the US “strongly supports” Israel’s efforts to defend itself.

“The United States condemns the Iranian regime’s provocative rocket attack from Syria against Israeli citizens, and we strongly support Israel’s right to act in self-defense,” Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement. “The Iranian regime’s deployment into Syria of offensive rocket and missile systems aimed at Israel is an unacceptable and highly dangerous development for the entire Middle East.”

Thank you for visiting Hannity.com. You are about to leave
Hannity.com and proceed to a site owned and operated by a third party.
Hannity.com has no control over the content of this third-party site.
Click OK to proceed.
OK
X
You may if you would no longer like to receive a newsletter.
You have been successfully unsubscribed!
Please see our Terms of Use and Privacy Notice .
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.