Election

VICIOUS: Grown Woman ‘Assaults’ 12-Year-Old Boy in Boulder Over Pro-Trump Yard Sign

posted by Hannity Staff - 9.03.20

A grown woman allegedly “assaulted” a 12-year-old boy in Boulder, Colorado this week over the young Americans “Trump 2020” yard sign, according to the Denver Post.

“Boulder police said the boy was riding his bicycle with a Trump sign when a woman on a moped saw the sign and turned around to confront the boy,” reports the newspaper.

“Police said the boy was riding his bicycle with the Trump sign when a woman on a moped saw the sign and turned around to confront the boy,” states the Post. “Boulder police spokeswoman Shannon Aulabaugh said the suspect drove up to the boy and said something to the effect of ‘you want something to look at,’ and used a closed fist to strike the boy in the back of the head and arms four to five times, and scratched him.”

Read the full report here.

'ANIMAL' RIGHTS? MS-13 Gang Boss BEGS NY Judge for Better Prison Conditions

posted by Hannity Staff - 8.07.18

An alleged drug trafficker and MS-13 gang kingpin begged a judge to improve his current prison conditions at a New York penitentiary, saying he was “suffering” at the hands of government personnel and his fellow prisoners.

Miguel Angel Corea Diaz, the 35-year old gang member better known as ‘The Reaper,’ officially complained to a judge in Nassau County this week, adding he was a “human being” who “has a family and children.”

“Discrimination. I’m suffering in this county. They call me ‘El Chapo.’ Die, scary guy,” complained Diaz. “I’m a human being, I have a family. I have children. I’m not able to talk to them… It’s about time that I speak to them because when I get deported, I don’t know if I’m going to be able to speak to them again.”

Diaz was charged with three counts of “operating as a major drug trafficker” and five counts of conspiracy. He pleaded guilty to all crimes earlier this year on Long Island.

Read the full story at Fox News.

'CARAVAN' CRISIS: Group Say Trump Threatening Immigrants With ‘MASS VIOLENCE’

posted by Hannity Staff - 4.03.18

The organizers behind a massive “caravan” of US-destined immigrants slammed the Trump administration while traveling through Mexico Tuesday, saying the US President was threatening Central Americans with “threats of mass violence.”

According to Fox News, the leaders of the 1,000-immigrant strong march towards the United States’ southern border accused Trump of “bullying” the refugee community; adding his “caravan” will continue to stand with all “displaced peoples.”

“On April 1st, the U.S. President opportunistically invoked refugee caravans as a pretext for threatening immigrants already in the country, specifically DACA recipients, with a so-called ‘Nuclear Option’ to remove their protections from detention and deportation,” said a statement from People Without Borders.

“In the face of this bullying and these threats of mass violence, we continue to stand in solidarity with displaced people of all races, ethnicities, creeds, abilities, and gender and sexual identities,” the organization said.

President Trump called for “tougher laws” Monday night following news of the approaching Central American immigrants, saying “Honduras, Mexico and many other countries that the U.S. is very generous to, sends many of their people to our country through our WEAK IMMIGRATION POLICIES. Caravans are heading here. Must pass tough laws and build the WALL. Democrats allow open borders, drugs and crime!”

Read the full story here.

What you Think

+
Thank you for visiting Hannity.com. You are about to leave
Hannity.com and proceed to a site owned and operated by a third party.
Hannity.com has no control over the content of this third-party site.
Click OK to proceed.
OK
X
You may if you would no longer like to receive a newsletter.
You have been successfully unsubscribed!
Please see our Terms of Use and Privacy Notice .
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.