The grown man who assaulted a 16-year old teenager in a Texas hamburger restaurant was arrested outside of San Antonio Thursday, just hours after the video of the suspect stealing the boy’s pro-Trump hat went viral on social media.
The individual -identified as 30-year old Kino Jimenez- was apprehended in Universal City, Texas after he threw a drink in the teenager’s face and ripped his ‘Make America Great Again’ hat from his head.
“The events preceding the video were not clear. Hunter Richard, the 16-year-old teen who says he was wearing the hat, told WOAI some of his hair was ripped off as Jimenez removed it from his head,” writes Fox News.
“I support my President and, if you don’t, let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off,” he said. “I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me.”
Donald Trump Jr. offered to replace the young man’s hat Thursday, adding the new one would be signed by President Trump himself.
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) July 5, 2018
A NEW LOW: Grown Man THROWS Drink in Teen’s Face, Steals Pro-Trump Hat
The liberal rage towards President Trump and his supporters reached a stunning new low this week after footage surfaced of a grown man throwing his drink in a teen’s face and running off with his ‘Make America Great Again’ hat.
The 16-year old teenager was attacked in a Texas burger restaurant out of the blue; telling reporters he was quietly eating with a friend when the man approached them and began harassing the young men.
“F*** the president,” screamed the man, adding “You ain’t supporting s***!”
According to Fox News, the adult was reportedly fired from his job after footage of the incident went viral on social media.
“I support my president and if you don’t, let’s have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off. I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me,” said 16-year-old Hunter Richard.
BLOODY BRITAIN: Three Teenagers SHOT, One DEAD in UK Capital
The escalating crime wave sweeping the UK capital continued over the weekend; with three teenagers shot as London’s murder rate soars and violence swirls out of control.
According to Yahoo News, two teenagers were gunned down in “broad daylight” in the British capital, just a day after another young man was shot and killed.
The victims were between the ages of 13 and 17 years-old.
“No firearm has been recovered and there have been no arrests, with officers investigating whether the incidents were linked,” writes Yahoo. “The incident came just hours after a 17-year-old boy was shot in Southwark, south London, on Saturday evening and died at the scene.”
The UK capital’s stunning crime wave made international headlines last month when Britain’s largest city saw a murder rate higher than New York City for the first time in recorded history.
Mayor Sadiq Khan has repeatedly called for a crackdown on knives and other weapons, but the escalating use of firearms raises new security concerns throughout the UK where guns are effectively banned from the public.