**ACTOR JUSTIN SMOLLETT FACES THE CURTAIN CALL ON HIS STAGED ATTACK
**ANOTHER MOMENT OF THE MEDIA JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS
**NANCY PELOSI DELETES HER TWEET OF SUPPORT BEFORE HEARING EVIDENCE
**PRESIDENT TRUMP READIES HIMSELF FOR HIS SECOND SUMMIT IN VIETNAM
**THE SOUTHERN BORDER WALL BATTLE CONTINUES
4:05 PM ET – Carter Page, businessman, and target of the Mueller gang, is here to discuss his next steps in the pursuit for justice. Page is letting the department of justice know that he is going to fight back. Following Andrew McCabe’s Interview, the President said this, as featured in an article on Fox News.
4:30 PM ET – Steve Moore, author of Trumponomics: Inside the America First Plan to Revive Our Economy, and senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation, is here to discuss the mass exodus happening around the country from blue, liberal states. The overtaxing is killing American workers and their families who are punished for their success. Steve just wrote about this topic in The Hill when Amazon was rejected:
Imagine winning the lottery and failing to show up with your ticket to collect your millions. That is exactly how many New Yorkers are feeling, or should be feeling, now that Amazon has suddenly left the Empire State at the altar and is moving on to a new suitor. It looks like this catastrophic loss for New York could likely turn into a rewarding gain for Tennessee.
This is 25,000 jobs down the drain where they were needed in Queens. What a stain on New York and a case study in the incompetence of its political class. The biggest economic development project in years all came crumbling down when unions, state legislators, and the likes of the new voice of progressivism, Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, started throwing political sticks into the business spokes of this deal.
Amazon would not genuflect to the idiocy of the escalating progressive demands of the left. Instead, the company bolted and liberals celebrated. You could almost hear opponents hiss, “We never wanted your stinking 25,000 jobs and $20 billion in tax revenues over the next two decades.”What does Ocasio-Cortez care? She has a nicely paid job in Washington.
5:05 PM ET – NEWS ROUND UP – The media continues to rush to judgment whether with the Covington Catholic School kids or Justin Smollett’s accusations- Joe Concha of The Hill and WOR is here to discuss this growing problem.
As the Justin Smollett case begins to unravel so do the tweets, with Nancy Pelosi being one of the first to delete her tweet supporting the actor before the investigation was complete. Others who jumped on the no evidence bandwagon:
Many made assumptions… especially 2020 contenders:
· Sen. Cory Booker: “The vicious attack on actor Jussie Smollett was an attempted modern-day lynching. I’m glad he’s safe. To those in Congress who don’t feel the urgency to pass our Anti-Lynching bill designating lynching as a federal hate crime– I urge you to pay attention.”
· Sen. Kamala Harris: “[email protected] is one of the kindest, most gentle human beings I know. I’m praying for his quick recovery. This was an attempted modern day lynching. No one should have to fear for their life because of their sexuality or color of their skin. We must confront this hate.”
· Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand: “This is a sickening and outrageous attack, and horribly, it’s the latest of too many hate crimes against LGBTQ people and people of color. We are all responsible for condemning this behavior and every person who enables or normalizes it. Praying for Jussie and his family.”
· Julian Castro had a bunch to say: “1/ If the reports of Jussie Smollett’s attack last night are true, and this was a racially and homophobically-motivated attack, then God-willing, justice will be swift and thorough.”
“2/ That this happens in today’s America is not surprising, but it is no less heartbreaking. This shakes us to our core.”
“1/ I’m grateful to hear that Jussie Smollett is reportedly in good condition. I hope he fully recovers. I’m not sure many of us ever will. In 2019, he was violently attacked because of his race and sexual orientation. Unfortunately, he is not alone.”
· “2/ Black LGBTQ folks suffer violence at alarming rates. I believe we are better than this. But it’s time we enact policy solutions to prove it.”
· Joe Biden: “What happened today to @JussieSmollett must never be tolerated in this country. We must stand up and demand that we no longer give this hate safe harbor; that homophobia and racism have no place on our streets or in our hearts. We are with you, Jussie.”
· Pete Buttigieg said: “While the struggle for basic hate crime legislation continues here in Indiana, this horrible attack calls all Americans to stand against hatred and violence in all its forms.”
· Sen. Bernie Sanders said: “The racist and homophobic attack on Jussie Smollett is a horrific instance of the surging hostility toward minorities around the country. We must come together to eradicate all forms of bigotry and violence.”