The New York Times is corrupt and abusively biased.
Like so many other media outlets, the so-called paper of record has never been held accountable for stalking Donald Trump and his family, all while spreading lies, conspiracy theories and baseless smears against the 45th president of the United States.
For three long years, the New York Times obsessively pushed the “Trump-Russia collusion” hoax, which was based on an actual pack of lies.
Christopher Steele’s dirty dossier, which was funded by the Clinton campaign and the DNC, under the guise of “opposition research,” was salacious and unverified. Both Steele and his sub source claimed that the material in the dossier was unverifiable. Even worse, according to multiple reports, the dossier was part of an official Russian disinformation campaign.
Nevertheless, this “opposition research” was dispersed to the media, elected officials and the FBI. It was then fraudulently used as the basis of a FISA warrant against a Trump campaign associate, to spy on the Trump campaign, Trump transition team and Trump presidency.
Instead of investigating the shocking government abuse of power at the FISA court, and the suspect nexus between the Clinton campaign and the Steele dossier, the so-called “journalists” at the New York Times went all-in on the Trump-Russia collusion hoax.
Top New York Times columnist Ben Smith claimed, “the broad outline of what Steele was writing is unquestionably true.”
Maggie Haberman, and several of her colleagues at the times even won a Pulitzer Prize for pushing Russian disinformation.
The New York Times loves to ask questions, but now, there are important questions they need to answer.
1) Does the New York Times acknowledge that Steele’s dossier was bought and paid for by the Clinton campaign and filled with Russian disinformation?
2) Does the Times now believe premeditated fraud was committed on a FISA court, when officials used the dirty Russian dossier as the bulk of evidence to obtain a warrant against a Trump campaign associate?
3) Will they finally admit that the Trump campaign, Trump transition team and Trump White House were all illegally surveilled because of this premeditated FISA fraud?
4) Will the Times ever demand that federal officials correct the record at the FISA court, as required by law?
5) Will the Times ever hold anyone in our federal government accountable for this abuse of power?
6) Now, with Joe Biden in office, will the so-called “journalists” at the New York Times stalk Biden in the same way they stalked Trump?
7) If any of the Trump children made millions of dollars from Ukraine, Russia, China and Kazakhstan without any expertise while their father was in office, would the times investigate the obvious conflicts of interest and the potential for a pay-to-play scheme?
8) When Joe Biden told the story about leveraging $1 billion taxpayer dollars unless Ukraine fired a prosecutor investigating Burisma holdings and Hunter Biden, was that a quid pro quo? Was that likely illegal?
9) When Hunter Biden admitted on “Good Morning America” that he had no experience in oil, gas, energy or Ukraine and yet he was being paid millions of dollars for zero experience, is that likely unethical and possibly illegal? Will the Times conduct a full investigation? What if it was a Trump?
10) Will The Times ever cover Biden and his family with the same tenacity that they covered Trump, or are the feelings of their far-left readers more important?
11) Finally, will Maggie Haberman and her colleagues acknowledge that their faulty Trump-Russia collusion reporting makes them unworthy of a Pulitzer Prize, and do they plan on returning it?
One last bonus question: Does the New York Times believe that Biden might be struggling cognitively, and, if so, do they plan to investigate?
Tonight, at 9 EST, the answers to these questions will be detailed, live on “Hannity.”
But the answers are obvious. According to a Fox News report, after Biden’s inauguration, Maggie Haberman contributed to eight stories about Biden, and 70 stories about Trump. Haberman is the Washington correspondent for the New York Times. Donald Trump lives in Florida.
The level of commitment to stalking and smearing Donald Trump is intense, and sadly, it’s not going away any time soon.
AIR BIDEN? Secret Service Reportedly Provided Security for Hunter Biden on 400+ Trips
An explosive report from JustTheNews.com is shedding new light on Hunter Biden’s dealings during the eight years of the Obama administration; showing the Vice President’s son was provided a Secret Service security detail on hundreds of flights.
“Hunter Biden has already made headlines with his pursuit of global business, raising questions about conflicts of interests by landing lucrative deals in Ukraine and China while his father Joe was vice president,” reports JustTheNews.com. “And now it’s his proclivity for globetrotting travel that is garnering attention.”
“The son of the former vice president and 2020 Democratic presidential nominee in waiting used Secret Service protection on at least 411 international and domestic trips during the Obama years, according to records released this month under the Freedom of Information Act to the conservative watchdog Judicial Watch,” adds the website.
“Given the Burisma-Ukraine-China influence peddling scandals, Hunter Biden’s extensive international travel during the Obama-Biden presidency, including at least 5 trips to China, will raise additional questions,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said after releasing the records.
Read the full report at JustTheNews.com.
BIAS EXPOSED! Kayleigh McEnany Calls-Out Media for Ignoring Hunter Biden, Eric Swalwell Scandal
White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany called-out the mainstream media Tuesday over their refusal to cover growing scandals surrounding Hunter Biden and Congressman Eric Swalwell.
“McEnany noted that President Trump’s Middle East peace deals haven’t received significant coverage by the mainstream media but told viewers they shouldn’t be surprised at this point,” reports Fox News.
.@PressSec @KayleighMcEnany's closing statement at today's briefing was a #mustwatch, absolutely torching the liberal media's purposeful lack of curiosity and interest in Eric Swalwell's relationship with Chinese spy #FangFang but spent years spinning Trump-Russia lies (1/) pic.twitter.com/vNJ87wg9IB
— Curtis Houck (@CurtisHouck) December 15, 2020
“In the last 24, 48 hours there have been quite a few stories that have not gotten a ton of coverage in the mainstream media, as former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer said, ‘Bias is often found in the stories the press does not cover,’” McEnany said.
“We found out that Democrat Congressman Eric Swalwell was infiltrated by an alleged Chinese spy, this spy cozied up to Swalwell, raised funds for his 2014 campaign and even planted an intern in his office and that relationship continued until the FBI briefed him in 2015, and that was some very good reporting done by Axios,” she said.
Watch McEnany’s comments above.