A new report is shedding more light on potential cybersecurity breaches that occurred in the 2020 election; showing “foreign malware viruses” and other tools were potentially deployed to alter the outcome.
- Late Sunday The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) Issued an EMERGENCY DIRECTIVE to an ONGOING compromise SolarWinds Orion Network products that are currently being exploited by malicious foreign actors.
- Solarwinds Orion Networks are used in ALL 5 Military Branches Of Government, The Office of the President, The State Department, The US Justice Dept, The NSA, The Top 10 US Telecoms, among countless other Government agencies, & 425+ of the Fortune 500 Companies
- The Malware was distributed directly from in a trusted update from SolarWinds Starting in March 2020 & Distributed Through May of 2020
- The Malware Infects A Central Point in The Network And Allows The Foreign Actors To Gain Complete Access To ALL SYSTEMS Connected To That Network. It Gives The Foreign Actors The Ability To Read Or Write Software Onto The Connected System. Add Or Remove Programs & Data & Surveil The Network Activity.
- Any Computer That Connects To The Infected Agency Or Company Network Then Exposes That Computer To The Full Access This Trusted Network Device Enjoys.
- This Would Allow The Remote Foreign Actor To Push Additional Viruses, Malware, Snooping, Or Other Software Onto Any Device Connected To This Infected System, Meaning Even If You Detect and Clean This Malware There May Yet Be A Different Undetected Malware Or Virus Installed.
- This Malware is SO BAD CISA’s Emergency Directive calls on all federal civilian agencies to disconnect or power down SolarWinds Orion products immediately!
Read the full report here.
60% of the POPULATION? Biden Says ‘200 Million People’ Have Died in the US from CoVID
Former Vice President Joe Biden continued to baffle millions of Americans Sunday when discussing the Coronavirus pandemic in the country; falsely asserting “200 million people” have died in the USA from CoVID-19.
“It’s estimated that 200 million people will die, probably by the time I finish this talk,” said Biden.
Joe Biden Claims Nearly Two-Thirds Of Entire Population Have Died From COVID-19 https://t.co/TY64tYs5Bg
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) September 21, 2020
Joe Biden: “It’s estimated that 200 million people will die, probably by the time I finish this talk.”
That’s nearly 2/3 of the U.S. population. pic.twitter.com/lp23K11K3o
— Trump War Room (@TrumpWarRoom) September 20, 2020
Nearly one million people have died from CoVID-19 around the world since the outbreak began earlier this year; including 200,000 in the United States.
Watch Biden’s comments above.
AXELROD: Joe Biden in Serious Danger of ‘Serially Distorting His Own Record’
Former senior Obama advisor David Axelrod weighed-in on Joe Biden’s recent speaking gaffes on the campaign trail this week; saying the Democratic frontrunner is in serious danger of “serially distorting his own record.”
“It’s one thing to have a well-earned rep for goofy, harmless gaffes. It’s another if you serially distort your own record. @JoeBiden is in danger of creating a more damaging meme,” posted Axelrod on social media.
It’s one thing to have a well-earned rep for goofy, harmless gaffes. It’s another if you serially distort your own record. @JoeBiden is in danger of creating a more damaging meme.https://t.co/ThCVCz4Fjb
— David Axelrod (@davidaxelrod) September 6, 2019
Axelrod made similar comments earlier this year, saying Biden can “either cut it or he can’t” after reports the former Vice President was reducing his campaign schedule to minimize mistakes.
“This is bad advice. You can’t cloister the candidate and win. He either can cut it or he can’t, and the only way he can prove he can is to be an active and vigorous candidate. He’s running for president of the United States, for God’s sake!” posted Axelrod on social media.
This is bad advice. You can’t cloister the candidate and win.
He either can cut it or he can’t, and the only way he can prove he can is to be an active and vigorous candidate.
He’s running for president of the United States, for God’s sake!https://t.co/SCZmqVYapF
— David Axelrod (@davidaxelrod) August 15, 2019
Allies and political insiders close to Joe Biden are reportedly telling the former Vice President to scale back his campaign stops and speaking events; hoping the reduced schedule will minimize future speaking gaffes.
“Allies to Joe Biden have been floating the idea of altering the former vice president’s schedule in an effort to reduce the gaffes he has made in recent days,” reports The Hill. “The allies, growing increasingly nervous about Biden’s verbal flubs, have said it’s an approach that’s been suggested to campaign officials on the heels of the former vice president’s stumbles.”
“He needs to be a strong force on the campaign trail, but he also has to pace himself,” said one insider.