President Biden was quick to dismiss concerns over his son Hunter’s shady business dealings during his recent interview with 60 Minutes, saying “there’s not a single thing that I’ve observed at all that would affect me or the United States relative to my son Hunter.”
The folks over at Breitbart News have at least 13 true things they have observed —and portrayed in their new film My Son Hunter —that present potential conflicts of interest for the Biden family.
From Breitbart News (click the links to read the stories):
- Hunter Biden took $5 million in a deal with his Chinese business associate Patrick Ho — who he referred to as “the f**king spy chief of China” in a recording on his abandoned laptop.
- Hunter Biden inked a $1.5 billion deal with a subsidiary of the Bank of China, just 12 days after he visited China with his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden.
- Hunter Biden received $3.5 million from Moscow for an unknown reason.
- Hunter Biden sat on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma, while his then-Vice President father was in charge of U.S. policy toward Ukraine.
- Hunter Biden took a salary of $83,000 per month from his seat on the board of Ukrainian Energy Company, Burisma.
Read the entire list over at Breitbart News:
Joe Biden dismissed concerns about his family's corruption scandals, saying, “There’s not a single thing that I’ve observed at all that would affect me or the United States relative to my son Hunter.” The smash hit @MySonHunter would beg to differ. https://t.co/8Ar6ADn73r
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) September 20, 2022