The Trump campaign released their latest financial filings Tuesday; showing the president’s re-election camp took-in a stunning $105 million since announcing his run just weeks ago.
“The Trump campaign announced Tuesday that its re-election operation raised a whopping $105 million in the second quarter, a figure that blows past what the Democratic candidates have been pulling in,” reports Fox News.
“President Trump raised a large chunk of that — $24.8 million — in the 24 hours after his 2020 re-election campaign launch last month. The figures revealed Tuesday indicate fundraising has been steady throughout the quarter,” adds Fox.
“Our massive fundraising success is a testament to the overwhelming support for President Trump,” said Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale Tuesday. “No Democrat candidate can match this level of enthusiasm or President Trump’s outstanding record of results.”
“Our grassroots army is already hard at work—putting us in prime position to re-elect President Trump and Republicans across the country,” RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel said after the filings.
President Trump took-in a whopping $25 million in the first 24 hours of his campaign; raising more cash in his first day than Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, and Beto O’Rourke combined.
“Presidential Trump brought in nearly $25 million in the first 24 hours of his official reelection efforts, according to Republican National Committee Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel — more than the combined totals of five of his major Democratic rivals,” reports the Washington Examiner.
“The $24.8 million sum is several magnitudes higher than the leading Democratic candidates seeking the chance to challenge Trump in 2020. Former Vice President Joe Biden’s campaign said in April it pulled in $6.3 million during the 24 hours after he announced his third White House run,” adds the article.
“@realDonaldTrump has raised a record breaking $24.8M in less than 24 hours for his re-election. The enthusiasm across the country for this President is unmatched and unlike anything we’ve ever seen!” posted GOP Chair Ronna McDaniel.
@realDonaldTrump has raised a record breaking $24.8M in less than 24 hours for his re-election. The enthusiasm across the country for this President is unmatched and unlike anything we’ve ever seen! #trump2020 #KeepAmericaGreat
— Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) June 19, 2019
President Trump confirmed this week that more than 100,000 people requested passes to hear his high-stakes speech in Orlando Tuesday night; with massive lines forming hours before the Commander-in-Chief is set to kick-off his 2020 re-election campaign.
“It was a sea of red under the sweltering sun Tuesday as thousands of Trump supporters, decked out in MAGA-inspired attire, waited outside the Amway Center hours before the president’s arrival,” reports Fox News.
'MAGA' FREE NYC: Manhattan Judge Allows Bars to BAN Trump Supporters
A Manhattan judge ruled this week that bar and restaurant owners could ban patrons from wearing ‘Make America Great Again’ caps and other Trump-supporting apparel; suggesting there’s little protection from “political discrimination” in the nation’s largest city.
According to the New York Post, the judge struck down a tourist’s lawsuit against a West Village bar after he was ejected for wearing the iconic ‘MAGA’ hat; adding freedom of religion does not protect one’s freedoms regarding political statements.
“He was paying spiritual tribute to the victims of 9/11. The Make American Great Again hat was part of his spiritual belief,” said the man’s lawyer. “Rather than remove his hat, instead he held true to his spiritual belief and was forced from the bar.”
“Plaintiff does not state any faith-based principle to which the hat relates,” fired-back the judge.
“Here the claim that plaintiff was not served and eventually escorted out of the bar because of his perceived support for President Trump is not outrageous conduct,” the ruling states.
Read the full story at the New York Post.
AMERICAN JUSTICE: Man Who Assaulted Teen, Stole ‘MAGA’ Hat INDICTED in Texas
The man who was caught on camera throwing a drink in a teenager’s face and stealing his pro-Trump cap was indicted Thursday; facing charges over the vicious assault that went viral on social media.
According to My San Antonio, a Bexar County grand jury indicted the 30-year-old attacker -identified as Kino Jimenez- for his unprovoked assault as the teen quietly sat at a local restaurant with friends.
“The story made national news after a video went viral on the Internet. In it, 16-year-old Hunter Richard is shown eating with friends around 2 a.m. at a North Side Whataburger at Nacogdoches and Thousand Oaks,” writes MySA.
“The video begins halfway through an altercation that captured a man suspected of being Jimenez throwing a drink in Richard’s face and walking out of the restaurant with a red ‘Make America Great Again’ cap in his hand that Richard later said belonged to him,” adds the article.
Read the full report here.