Russia

ANDY'S ADMISSION: McCabe Says Steele Told FBI He ‘Could Not Vouch’ for Dossier Material

posted by Hannity Staff - 10.11.19

Disgraced former FBI boss Andrew McCabe sat down with Carl Bernstein this week to discuss his role in the Russia probe; admitting Christopher Steele told the FBI he was unable to “vouch” for all his dossier material.

“We knew that Steele was working a number of different sources, some of which has sub-sources, and sub-sub-sources, and he would represent that in the reporting, as any good source should. It didn’t come with his imprimatur of, ‘this is all gospel.’ It was like, ‘this is what I’m hearing,’” said McCabe.

“Some of it he felt was pretty solid, others he made clear, like, ‘Hey, I’m getting this from one person, and I can’t vouch for this sourcing chain, and I’m just giving it to you for your information,’” he added.


Lawyers for McCabe officially asked the Department of Justice to drop its investigation into their client earlier this year; calling the probe “flawed” and a “waste of governmental resources.”

“McCabe’s attorneys, Michael Bromwich and David Schertler, on Thursday blasted the probe as a ‘waste of governmental resources.’ They also ripped the U.S. Attorney’s office in the District of Columbia for providing them with ‘no information’ in response to their requests regarding the status of the probe into their client,” reports Fox News.

“This investigation has been fatally flawed from its inception,” they said in a statement. “It has been irrevocably tainted by the President’s targeting of Mr. McCabe for prosecution. The investigation has now dragged on for more than 18 months with no resolution in sight.”

“The U.S. Attorney’s Office should close this investigation immediately and move on to fight battles more worthy of the traditions of the Department of Justice,” they said.

BOMBSHELL REPORT: FBI’s McCabe Behind CLINTON INVESTIGATION Leaks in 2016

posted by Hannity Staff - 3.02.18

Former Deputy Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe was reportedly behind the illegal leaks regarding Hillary Clinton’s ongoing email investigation in 2016, releasing sensitive material to the Wall Street Journal ahead of the US presidential election.

According to a bombshell story in the New York Times, an upcoming report from the DOJ’s Inspector General is expected to blame McCabe for the unprecedented amount of leaks originating in the bureau ahead of Election Day.

“A Justice Department review is expected to criticize the former F.B.I. deputy director, Andrew G. McCabe, for authorizing the disclosure of information about a continuing investigation to journalists, according to four people familiar with the inquiry,” writes the Times.

“It is unclear whether the inspector general will identify others who spoke about the Clinton investigation. But Mr. McCabe is by far the most prominent subject,” the article adds.

The revelation comes as the FBI enters another month marred in controversy.

The bureau has been the focus of Congressional investigators for weeks following Rep. Devin Nunes’ explosive FISA memo last month; alleging the agency used Clinton-financed material to spy on senior Trump associates.

DEEP STATE IN CHAOS: Transcripts Show McCabe Claimed HE FIRED Peter Strzok, Not Robert Mueller

posted by Hannity Staff - 5.21.19

Chaos and confusion continued to cause havoc at the Deep State this week, with new transcripts showing former acting FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe claimed that he “made the decision” to remove Peter Strzok from Robert Mueller’s legal team.

“Former acting FBI director Andrew McCabe claimed he ‘made the decision’ to remove Peter Strzok from Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s team in the summer of 2017 after a series of anti-Trump text messages surfaced between the former FBI special agent and another official with whom he was romantically involved,” reports Fox News.

“It was long thought that Mueller had Strzok removed after the texts between him and Lisa Page were uncovered. But McCabe’s apparent role was revealed in a newly released transcript from his House Judiciary Committee interview on Dec. 21, 2017,” adds the article.

“They said they had a very important matter for me to review and they needed me to come across the street and talk to them that day, which was unusual,” McCabe told lawmakers in July 2017. “I made the decision to remove him from the investigation that evening.”

McCabe made national headlines in March when he baselessly asserted that the now-debunked ‘Steele Dossier’ was “accurately represented” when obtaining FISA warrants against the Trump campaign.

“I do believe that we adequately notified the FISA Court of the information we were using, and what we thought of the information,” McCabe said over the weekend.

“I think everyone was satisfied that we had represented that accurately and adequately in the package,” he added. “I do think we represented it adequately”

McCabe was abruptly fired from the DOJ in March 2018 just days before his scheduled retirement from the agency; asserting he was removed from the bureau due to the Trump administration’s “ongoing war with the FBI.”

Read the full report at Fox News.

Thank you for visiting Hannity.com. You are about to leave
Hannity.com and proceed to a site owned and operated by a third party.
Hannity.com has no control over the content of this third-party site.
Click OK to proceed.
OK
X
You may if you would no longer like to receive a newsletter.
You have been successfully unsubscribed!
Please see our Terms of Use and Privacy Notice .
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.