The RNC is stepping up efforts to bank ballots before Election Day 2024.
According to an RNC press release, Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel is announcing “Bank Your Vote,” a nationwide campaign focused on maximizing pre-Election Day voting.
In 2020, roughly 60% of Democrats nationally voted by mail, compared with 30% of Republicans.
Read the press release below from GOP.com:
Building on our absentee return rate, early in-person voting, and ballot harvesting success in 2022, Republicans must now improve on our overall number of pre-Election Day voters to ultimately secure victory in 2024. Bank Your Vote will encourage, educate, and activate Republican voters on when, where, and how to lock in their votes as early as possible, through in-person early voting, absentee voting, and ballot harvesting where legal.
“To beat Joe Biden and the Democrats in 2024, we must ensure that Republicans bank as many pre-Election Day votes as possible. The RNC is proud to build on our historic efforts from last cycle and work with the entire Republican ecosystem to reach every state. Banking votes early needs to be the focus of every single Republican campaign in the country, and the Republican National Committee will lead the charge.” – RNC Chairman Ronna McDaniel
BankYourVote.com will encourage voters to pledge to “Bank” their vote, which will activate digital reminders from the RNC on all applicable pre-Election Day voting options. Moving towards the 2024 election, the RNC will partner with state parties and campaigns to create pages outlining pre-Election Day voting processes for the 56 states and territories with links to state government sites where voters can request their ballot directly. NRCC Chairman Richard Hudson has appointed Congressman Byron Donalds to co-chair the effort and NRSC Chairman Steve Daines appointed Senator Bill Hagerty.
“I am proud to co-chair the RNC’s efforts to activate Republicans to ‘Bank Your Vote’ before Election Day. With innovative technology to educate voters and safeguards in place to secure the process, Republicans are prepared to win up-and-down the ballot in 2024.” – Congressman Byron Donalds (FL-19)
A crucial part of getting our voters to become pre-Election Day voters will be ensuring voter confidence in elections through our Protect Your Vote efforts. We will have staff and lawyers on the ground training and shifting poll watchers and poll workers to observe every step of the election process.
“To take back the White House and Senate and strengthen our House majority in 2024, Republicans must play the game by today’s rules, which means maximizing our efforts to bank votes before Election Day. We cannot afford to sacrifice most of the opportunities to bank votes in key states while Democrats run up the score. Encouraging Republicans to securely ‘Bank Your Vote’ is the only way to protect the vote and reclaim our out-of-control government. I’m pleased to work with leaders across the Republican Party, from the Senate to the House, our Governors, and the RNC on this important effort to deliver victories nationwide next November.” – U.S. Senator Bill Hagerty (R-TN)
Bank Your Vote is leveraging the full infrastructure of the RNC and the entire Republican ecosystem:
- Digital and Data
- RNC Data will work in tandem with RNC Digital to strategically target voters who are most likely to vote before Election Day.
- Combining a multi-channel digital approach along with the RNC’s data-driven ground game, we will target voters for the highest return on investment.
- Ground Game
- The RNC’s field operation has made over 300 million volunteer door knocks and phone calls in the last two election cycles.
- With a nationwide network of trained volunteers, we will activate neighbor-to-neighbor contact to inform and mobilize Republicans.
- Protect Your Vote
- Maximizing and expanding the number of early in-person voting locations.
- The RNC’s Election Integrity operation has over 80,000 team members to protect your vote.
- In the courts, we will continue to fight against bad ballot harvesting laws while also ensuring that it’s easy to vote and hard to cheat in American elections.
- Strategic Messaging
- The RNC, working with the other national committees, will conduct focus groups and message testing on how best to communicate with Republican voters on pre-Election Day voting, equipping Republican leadership and candidates to deliver a unified message nationwide.
- Maximizing opportunities in addition to traditional media, we will aggressively target young voters on social media platforms and minority voters at our RNC Community Centers.
Trump, once an opponent of ballot harvesting, embraced the practice as necessary earlier this year.
“The Left spent $1 BILLION in 2020 to put Biden and Kamala in the White House,” Trump said. “The FBI colluded with liberal tech corporations to suppress damaging stories about Biden. And I know I don’t have to remind you about the many, many ballots ‘harvested’ by the Democrats… BUT NOT ANYMORE! Our path forward is to MASTER the Democrats’ own game of harvesting ballots in every state we can.”